Workshop : CFD for Chemical Engineers at MIT-Pune, India
LearnCAx conducted a CFD workshop in Chemical Engineering Department, MIT Alandi Pune for the third & final year students on 07th Feb'13. This workshop is intended for people who have had little or no experience with ANSYS ICEM CFD and ANSYS Fluent.
The one-day workshop will cover the following topics :
- Introduction to CFD
- Fluid mechanics & CFD
- CFD Industrial Application & Process Flow
- Introduction to ANSYS ICEM-CFD, Work-Flow, Capabilities & Strengths
- Application of CFD in Chemical Industry: Introduction to Reactive flow & Multiphase flow modeling
- Sample Problem / CFD Case Study
- Quiz: Computational Fluid Dynamics Basics
- Question & Answer Session
Prerequisites for participation :
The workshop has no prerequisites but participants having knowledge of fluid mechanics and numerical methods would have extra advantage.
Key Speakers :
Dr. Ganesh Visavale : Manager: Centre for Computational Technologies, Pune
Swapnil Dindorkar : Senior CFD Engineer: Centre for Computational Technologies, Pune
Winners of Quiz :
- Aniket Chitte (3rd year Chem Engg)
- Shrushti Rawat (3rd year Chem Engg)
- Shivani Shinde (3rd year Chem Engg)
- Priyanka Jadhav (3rd year Chem Engg)
- Smita Goswami (B.Tech Chem Engg)
All the winners got 30% discount on our CFD courses & an attractive LearnCAx T-shirt.