Hello Guest !!! Welcome to LearnCAx community forum. All the forums are open for view to everyone. If you wish to participate in any discussion or ask question, login using your LearnCAx account. If you are new to LearnCAx, create your FREE LearnCAx account now !!

Login

Create FREE LearnCAx Account Now !!

QUESTION: Problem in volume meshing

Problem in volume meshing 2 years 7 months ago #1

• PRIT GAWAI
  • Upvotes : 0
:(
Hello sir;
I have send the original file and cad clean up file with these.So please have look upon it.I tried to do volume mesh many times but it is giving problem whereas surface mesh and prism mesh works well.So please check the tin file and tell me where is the problem.And tell me in what way, i should do volume mesh and prism mesh in certain tin file.Please guide me sir.
Attachments:
  • Attachment This attachment is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Last Edit: 2 years 6 months ago by PRIT GAWAI.
The administrator has disabled public write access. Please login with LearnCAx account.

Problem in volume meshing 2 years 6 months ago #2

• Praveen Kumar
  • Thanks received : 50
  • Upvotes : 10
There is only one attachment and it looks like the raw CAD model. Please upload the cleaned CFD model, so that I can have a look into it and give feedback.
Praveen Kumar
LearnCAx
www.learncax.com
The administrator has disabled public write access. Please login with LearnCAx account.

Browse Knowledge Base

Recommended By

Get Instant Updates

Subscribe to get instant updates about CFD courses, projects, blogs, webinars, software tutorials & CFD jobs

Search Knowledge Base

By Keyword

By Author

By Tag