Hello Guest !!! Welcome to LearnCAx community forum. All the forums are open for view to everyone. If you wish to participate in any discussion or ask question, login using your LearnCAx account. If you are new to LearnCAx, create your FREE LearnCAx account now !!

Login

Create FREE LearnCAx Account Now !!

QUESTION: Tank Sloshing Mesh File Request

Tank Sloshing Mesh File Request 3 years 3 months ago #1

• Pramod Narayan
  • Thanks received : 3
  • Upvotes : 1
Let me tell you that this initiative of LearnCAx is fantastic. I cannot tell how much this course has benefited me. I want to congratulate the entire team for doing an amazing job in putting the course content.

Is it possible for you to provide the .msh file for Tank Sloshing tutorial. It would be a great help to all students as we can also go through the tutorial and practice solving Multiphase problems in Fluent
The administrator has disabled public write access. Please login with LearnCAx account.
The following user(s) said Thank You: satya prakash pandey

Tank Sloshing Mesh File Request 3 years 3 months ago #2

• Vijay Mali
  • M.Tech. (Aerodyanamics) IIT Bombay
  • Thanks received : 96
  • Upvotes : 16
Hi Pramod,

Thanks for the nice words. Such inputs keeps us motivating for what we do :) . We would really love if you can put your reviews on the course page and write a testimonial about your experience with LearnCAx.

Your can write a course review directly on the course page:
Multiphase Flow Modeling Using ANSYS FLUENT

You can write your experience on Testimonial Page.

About the input file for Tank Sloshing tutorial, we have uploaded the input .msh file used during the tutorial. The uploaded file is with baffles. For simulation without baffles, just make the baffles as interior. You can download the mesh available in "Shared Files" section on the tutorial page (refer below image)

input-mesh-file-1.jpg

Thanks for the feedback and keep learning.
Vijay Mali
LearnCAx
www.learncax.com
Last Edit: 3 years 3 months ago by Vijay Mali.
The administrator has disabled public write access. Please login with LearnCAx account.
The following user(s) said Thank You: adfsfdsf

Browse Knowledge Base

Recommended By

Get Instant Updates

Subscribe to get instant updates about CFD courses, projects, blogs, webinars, software tutorials & CFD jobs

Search Knowledge Base

By Keyword

By Author

By Tag