Hello Guest !!! Welcome to LearnCAx community forum. All the forums are open for view to everyone. If you wish to participate in any discussion or ask question, login using your LearnCAx account. If you are new to LearnCAx, create your FREE LearnCAx account now !!

Login

Create FREE LearnCAx Account Now !!

QUESTION: CFD analysis of frying kadhai

CFD analysis of frying kadhai 2 years 7 months ago #1

• ashwini
  • Upvotes : 0
Hello,
I am trying to CFD analysis of "Kadhai" which is used for frying potato chips, bhaji,sev etc. palm oil is used for frying (temp-180 deg. cent.). oil is being heated with hot flue gases (temp - 1100 deg cent.). arrangement has been made for placing kadhai. Boundary conditions i am givig are as follows.
Flue gas in - mass flow
flue gas out - pressure out
Ht wall - convection ht coeff(200 w/m2K) and temp.

I am not getting proper results. can anyone help me with boundary conditions? i am attaching geometry.
The administrator has disabled public write access. Please login with LearnCAx account.

CFD analysis of frying kadhai 2 years 7 months ago #2

• Praveen Kumar
  • Thanks received : 50
  • Upvotes : 10
Really Interesting Query!! What is the Objective of the analysis. Expected output from CFD?

Also, the attachment is missing. There are some constraints on attachment file size and type. What is the geometry file extension and size?

You can also share some link from where we can download the file.
Praveen Kumar
LearnCAx
www.learncax.com
Last Edit: 2 years 7 months ago by Praveen Kumar.
The administrator has disabled public write access. Please login with LearnCAx account.

Browse Knowledge Base

Recommended By

Get Instant Updates

Subscribe to get instant updates about CFD courses, projects, blogs, webinars, software tutorials & CFD jobs

Search Knowledge Base

By Keyword

By Author

By Tag