Hello Guest !!! Welcome to LearnCAx community forum. All the forums are open for view to everyone. If you wish to participate in any discussion or ask question, login using your LearnCAx account. If you are new to LearnCAx, create your FREE LearnCAx account now !!

Login

Create FREE LearnCAx Account Now !!

QUESTION: How to upload miniprojects

How to upload miniprojects 3 years 1 week ago #1

• carlosfdez
  • Upvotes : 0
I have done several miniprojects, but I do not know how to upload them for assessment. I have paid for the certificate, so I am supposed to upload them, aren´t I?

Thank you in advance.
The administrator has disabled public write access. Please login with LearnCAx account.

How to upload miniprojects 3 years 1 week ago #2

• Vijay Mali
  • M.Tech. (Aerodyanamics) IIT Bombay
  • Thanks received : 96
  • Upvotes : 16
Hi Carlos,

You need not to upload the mini projects. The certificate is a participation certificate. We are going to see how much time you have spent on each lesson while issuing the certificate. We already have that data.

Having said that, you can upload the mini project results on the respective course discussion forum. We will look at the results and give our feedback/suggestion accordingly. Take a note that this is not a part of certification process. This is just to get the feedback on your results from us and other in the forum.

Thanks
Vijay Mali
LearnCAx
www.learncax.com
The administrator has disabled public write access. Please login with LearnCAx account.
The following user(s) said Thank You: carlosfdez

How to upload miniprojects 3 years 1 week ago #3

• carlosfdez
  • Upvotes : 0
Thank you for your quick response. I was wrong. Now it all makes sense.

How to upload miniprojects 3 years 1 week ago #4

• Vijay Mali
  • M.Tech. (Aerodyanamics) IIT Bombay
  • Thanks received : 96
  • Upvotes : 16
Hi Carlos,

I am glad that it helped. I still recommend to post your project results on forum. This gives us an opportunity to look at the results. Your results might be posted as reference for other students.

So keep sharing your good work !!

Thanks
Vijay Mali
LearnCAx
www.learncax.com

Browse Knowledge Base

Recommended By

Get Instant Updates

Subscribe to get instant updates about CFD courses, projects, blogs, webinars, software tutorials & CFD jobs

Search Knowledge Base

By Keyword

By Author

By Tag