Hello Guest !!! Welcome to LearnCAx community forum. All the forums are open for view to everyone. If you wish to participate in any discussion or ask question, login using your LearnCAx account. If you are new to LearnCAx, create your FREE LearnCAx account now !!

Login

Create FREE LearnCAx Account Now !!

QUESTION: Is this course sequential ? Do I need to finish in 15 weeks after I start ?

Is this course sequential ? Do I need to finish in 15 weeks after I start ? 2 years 9 months ago #1

Greetings,
I am very interested in the course of Intensive Training Programme in CFD Analysis. I would like to start in October, but from November 20 until December 20 I won't be able to follow the course. Is this course sequential? I mean, If I start in October, do I have to follow the 12 to 15 weeks of this programme in a row? Or is it possible to start in October until November 20, and continue from December 20 until the end of the course? I appreciate your comments.
Best regards,
Víctor Palacios
Last Edit: 2 years 9 months ago by Vijay Mali.
The administrator has disabled public write access. Please login with LearnCAx account.

Is this course sequential ? Do I need to finish in 15 weeks after I start ? 2 years 9 months ago #2

• Vijay Mali
  • M.Tech. (Aerodyanamics) IIT Bombay
  • Thanks received : 96
  • Upvotes : 16
Hi Victor,

There is no time limit for accessing the course. Once you subscribe to the course, it would be available forever to you (till the time we change the course access policy :)). So there is no need for you to follow the course continuously after enrollment. You can take a break in-between and resume the course later.

So, yes, you can take a break from November 20 till December 20 and then resume the course.

Thanks
Vijay Mali
LearnCAx
www.learncax.com
Last Edit: 2 years 9 months ago by Vijay Mali.
The administrator has disabled public write access. Please login with LearnCAx account.

Browse Knowledge Base

Recommended By

Get Instant Updates

Subscribe to get instant updates about CFD courses, projects, blogs, webinars, software tutorials & CFD jobs

Search Knowledge Base

By Keyword

By Author

By Tag