Hello Guest !!! Welcome to LearnCAx community forum. All the forums are open for view to everyone. If you wish to participate in any discussion or ask question, login using your LearnCAx account. If you are new to LearnCAx, create your FREE LearnCAx account now !!

Login

Create FREE LearnCAx Account Now !!

QUESTION: deadline to complete the course

deadline to complete the course 2 years 10 months ago #1

Is there any deadline to complete the course or we can take our own time to complete it ? Do we have to complete the course within 8 weeks?
The query has been answered. Question is closed.

deadline to complete the course 2 years 10 months ago #2

• Vijay Mali
  • M.Tech. (Aerodyanamics) IIT Bombay
  • Thanks received : 96
  • Upvotes : 16
Hi Shweta,

As such, there is no deadline for the course. The course access would not be stopped after time period mentioned in any of the course. Its available all the time till you unsubscribe the course.

Having said this, I recommend not to take too much of time to finish the course. Once you start the course, make sure that you spend good time attending the course. If you take a gap in-between, you may need to start over.

The time mentioned in the course is considering that you spend about 1-2 hours a day attending the course. This is just a guideline and you may create your own course schedule and timeline.

Thanks
Vijay Mali
LearnCAx
www.learncax.com

deadline to complete the course 2 years 9 months ago #3

• Vijay Mali
  • M.Tech. (Aerodyanamics) IIT Bombay
  • Thanks received : 96
  • Upvotes : 16
Hi Shweta,

I hope got answer to your question. I am marking this as resolved now.

Thanks
Vijay Mali
LearnCAx
www.learncax.com

Browse Knowledge Base

Recommended By

Get Instant Updates

Subscribe to get instant updates about CFD courses, projects, blogs, webinars, software tutorials & CFD jobs

Search Knowledge Base

By Keyword

By Author

By Tag