Hello Guest !!! Welcome to LearnCAx community forum. All the forums are open for view to everyone. If you wish to participate in any discussion or ask question, login using your LearnCAx account. If you are new to LearnCAx, create your FREE LearnCAx account now !!

Login

Create FREE LearnCAx Account Now !!

QUESTION: Automation in icem cfd and fluent

Automation in icem cfd and fluent 3 years 1 month ago #1

• harsh shah
  • Upvotes : 0
I did scheme programming to do automation. I compiled successfully but when i give inputs and then it starts automation there is one error coming about working directory. I attach file here. Will you please give me idea about the problem?

Following is the problem description.

A cylindrical tank of size 7m diameter and 13m length is kept vertical with one end mounted on the ground. The tank is filled with hot oil, maintained at 40 degC. It is exposed to wind speed of 10 m/s. Consider ambient air temperature as 25 degC. Find the amount heat lost to the atmospheric air from the tank using CFD.

Assume that the tank wall is uniform and constant.
The administrator has disabled public write access. Please login with LearnCAx account.

Automation in icem cfd and fluent 3 years 1 month ago #2

• Praveen Kumar
  • Thanks received : 50
  • Upvotes : 10
Hi Harsh,

The attachment is missing. Can you please attach and post it again?

What is the attachment file size?

Best Regards
Praveen Kumar
LearnCAx
www.learncax.com
The administrator has disabled public write access. Please login with LearnCAx account.

Automation in icem cfd and fluent 3 years 1 month ago #3

• harsh shah
Here is the automation file.

Automation in icem cfd and fluent 3 years 1 month ago #4

• harsh shah
I think there is some problems in attachment so i share link here.

www.filedropper.com/harshht

Automation in icem cfd and fluent 3 years 1 month ago #5

• Praveen Kumar
  • Thanks received : 50
  • Upvotes : 10
Please specify the file size and extension. There might be some limit set on the .extension and file size for attachments.

You can also try uploading it on dropbox and send the link, from where we can download the files. But I would prefer the first method :)
Praveen Kumar
LearnCAx
www.learncax.com

Browse Knowledge Base

Recommended By

Get Instant Updates

Subscribe to get instant updates about CFD courses, projects, blogs, webinars, software tutorials & CFD jobs

Search Knowledge Base

By Keyword

By Author

By Tag