Hello Guest !!! Welcome to LearnCAx community forum. All the forums are open for view to everyone. If you wish to participate in any discussion or ask question, login using your LearnCAx account. If you are new to LearnCAx, create your FREE LearnCAx account now !!

Login

Create FREE LearnCAx Account Now !!

QUESTION: Valuation of Test...

Valuation of Test... 3 years 3 months ago #1

Sir,
I have given the subjective test on basics of CFD..to go with other modules it need to proceed with your valuation.so please check it so I can proceed with CFD of CD Nozzle.
Thank You sir.
The administrator has disabled public write access. Please login with LearnCAx account.

Valuation of Test... 3 years 3 months ago #2

• Vijay Mali
  • M.Tech. (Aerodyanamics) IIT Bombay
  • Thanks received : 96
  • Upvotes : 16
Hi Pratik,

There is no rule which requires test to be evaluated before you attend other modules. You can continue the course with the test evaluation.

Could you please post a snap of what error (or where its asking you for evaluation of test), so that we can cross check that at our end.

Thanks
Vijay Mali
LearnCAx
www.learncax.com
The administrator has disabled public write access. Please login with LearnCAx account.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pratik Sapre

Valuation of Test... 3 years 3 months ago #3

Thank you sir for your kind help...

Actually I solved and submitted test but its not having lesson completed tab option like others modules have..so I cant open last one module i:e mini project...U can c attachment. :?:

GeneralOverviewofmyproblemerror.jpg

Othermoduleswithlessoncompletetab.jpg

Hotocompleteittogonext.jpg
Last Edit: 3 years 3 months ago by Vijay Mali.

Valuation of Test... 3 years 3 months ago #4

• Vijay Mali
  • M.Tech. (Aerodyanamics) IIT Bombay
  • Thanks received : 96
  • Upvotes : 16
Hi Pratik,

Thanks for pointing this out. The lesson "Module - ANSYS FLUENT : Test - Subjective test on basics onf CFD" was a duplicate test. We have removed that now.

"Lesson Completed" option is not there for the test and its a test and result needs to be checked and verified by tutor. Currently, we don't do that. Its up to students, if they wish to take the test or not. We are going to come-up Level 2 (Level 1 certification is already active for all courses - its called as participation certificate), certification. Once that is launched, we will check the test performance for grading the performance of student in the course. Till that time, no test will be checked by tutor.

There is no restriction on when you can take any of the lesson. We do not ask one lesson (or test) to be completed for taking any course lesson. So you should be able to go for "Mini Project" without any problem.

Let me know if you still can not go for Mini Project - CFD modeling of turbulent flow through nozzle geometry in ANSYS FLUENT. Just a note "We have not uploaded any content for this mini project. So it would not show any content"

Thanks
Vijay Mali
LearnCAx
www.learncax.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pratik Sapre, Ameya Dalvi

Valuation of Test... 3 years 2 months ago #5

Thank you so much sir :)

Browse Knowledge Base

Recommended By

Get Instant Updates

Subscribe to get instant updates about CFD courses, projects, blogs, webinars, software tutorials & CFD jobs

Search Knowledge Base

By Keyword

By Author

By Tag